document switch in lucide beta 4 german
Uwe Steller
2006-10-16 19:23:19 UTC
must be a totally stupid question but I could not find the answer: after
opening multiple documents, how do I switch between them?
'Fenster' (window in german) only shows me 3 options, no document names
like in acrobat 4. Could not find any other option.

Regards
Uwe
Eugene Romanenko
Eugene. http://eros2.by.ru
Uwe Steller
2006-10-17 06:08:22 UTC
but at least the WPI install creates the program object with 'open
existing window' (instead of 'create new window').
Is it planned to make lucide MDI? I tend to have several documents open
within Acrobat.

Uwe
Eugene Romanenko
Eugene. http://eros2.by.ru
Adrian Gschwend
2006-10-23 15:06:01 UTC
Post by Uwe Steller
but at least the WPI install creates the program object with 'open
existing window' (instead of 'create new window').
Is it planned to make lucide MDI? I tend to have several documents open
within Acrobat.
In my opinion MDI is not WPS or OS/2 like and I would vote for the
solution of Eugene as well to have it open a file in another window.

cu

Adrian